As our Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for driving the implementation, management and optimization of our marketing systems, processes, and technology. You will also be responsible for building efficient and effective reporting framework that delivers integral business insight to inform and guide the marketing strategy. You demonstrate strong project management skills with the ability to work with stakeholders, understand requirements, drive a plan to moving it forward
Being a Marketo and salesforce.com superuser, you’ll ensure we are optimizing our marketing efforts by constantly analyzing the effectiveness of our demand and campaign tactics as well our multichannel ROI.
Lead and Prospect lifecycle management:
- Build a prospect lifecycle reporting framework to inform and improve velocity through the sales cycle in our three key markets: NA, EMEA and APAC. Including conversion rates at each stage.
- Identify gaps in the sales and marketing prospect communication strategy to support and build a strong alignment between marketing and sales.
- Analyze content consumption at the different stages of the buyer cycle and provide optimization recommendations.
- Optimize our engagement scoring and manage ongoing updates as needed.
- Help define, develop and deliver an accurate marketing attribution and performance structure.
- Construct key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports to ensure that the Marketing team is getting access to the insight on which programs are working and which aren’t.
- Track and analyze marketing campaigns focused on prospect and customer accounts (account-based marketing) to optimize performance and contribute to monthly marketing reporting.
- Analyze channel performance and make recommendations for improvements to meet company objectives.
- Build ROI reporting for all programs and channels.
- Work with Sales Operations to build a unified Sales and Marketing Dashboard.
- Build regular weekly and monthly reporting in a shareable, user-friendly format
Tools & Technology:
- Optimize our Martech infrastructure and help evaluate and integrate new marketing tools and technology, working with IT, Sales and other functions as needed.
- Create and manage data maintenance workflows and process governance between all integrating systems e.g. Marketo & Salesforce.
- Manage relationship with marketing technology vendors to understand application roadmaps, planned enhancements, and updates. Using this to inform the team of new efficiencies and features.
- Creation/management of initiatives to gather/disseminate internal and external marketing best practices.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related Marketing Operations role.
- Proven experience with online marketing, automation solutions, marketing systems and CRM including Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible, Allocadia and InsightSquared.
- University/College degree in computer science, engineering, or business preferred.
- Ability to query, extract and interpret marketing data and form recommendations.
- Good understanding of online marketing practices and trends.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Ability to work with stakeholders, understand requirements, and drive a plan forward.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and enthusiasm to navigate into uncharted territory.
- Experience with developing sustainable processes to improve efficiency and maintain data integrity.
Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that improves customer relationships to grow customer lifetime value. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/visioncritical.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.