In this role, you champion the power of our platform to help organizations build better products, deliver better services and achieve better outcomes. You are the day-to-day contact for our network of partners and are responsible for setting them up to effectively use our platform, educating them on the best practices of engaging with their customers and supporting their ongoing needs in gathering customer intelligence. Beyond the day-to-day, you will be supporting our partners by inspiring them to think about how our platform can support their broader business needs.
The successful candidate is a strategic thinker, with strong client management and technical skills who performs well under pressure. Previous market research and/or online community management experience is strongly recommended.
- Foster relationships partners to ensure loyalty and satisfaction
- Manage overall partner communications and identify and deal with challenges
- Monitor usage and other satisfaction metrics for risk
- Evolve processes
- Contribute toward the development of strategies and initiate ways to increase efficiencies and success of all projects, platforms and processes
- Act as primary point of contact for partner relationships
- Provide superior service and support to ensure retention
- Troubleshoot issues, escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure client expectations are exceeded
- Be the leading advocate for our products and services within the partner organization
- Understand their organization and how our product and services can support them and their customers
- Educate and support partners on best practices, and the use and benefit of our products and services
- Inspire clients to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell clients on additional products
- Keep track of the financials
- Maintain and monitor financial elements of the relationship (payment schedules, contract renewal dates, subscription invoices, etc.) This job requires the right mix of skills, a passion for results in a demanding environment, and a keen attention to the small things.
- Are you a client service pro, able to support and guide our partners to be successful in using our products? Are you an effective project manager, able to keep track of the details? Are you a social sharer, posting (or even micro-blogging) to your favorite social network about the latest shows, games, or even advertisements? Here are some of the specifics we want:
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Post-secondary educational degree
- Minimum 3 years of client management experience required
- Excellent time-management, organizational, problem-solving, analytical skills
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional and dynamic presence, presentation and public-speaking skills
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel) including skills for the formatting and creative visual display of information. Experience working with Salesforce.com is a bonus
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Basic understanding of marketing research, advertising, marketing and/or media a plus, but not a requirement
Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that improves customer relationships to grow customer lifetime value. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/visioncritical.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.