We are a tight-knit, geographically diverse team who are dedicated to providing responsive, high quality support to our customers 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. We are focused on ensuring all software questions are addressed quickly and efficiently, while ensuring that our documentation and knowledge base are comprehensive and accessible to those who prefer self-help resources. We strive to ensure that we deal with a problem one time only, pushing ourselves and others to identify and address the root causes of any issues we encounter. We believe that Technical Support is the face of the company to our customers, and it is our job to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction every time we are contacted.
About the Role
Potential start date of March/April
You will be responsible for providing responsive and high quality support to our customers for all our products. This includes:
- Managing resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of customers.
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise in our web applications.
- Documenting and recording all activity and communication with customers according to departmental standards of quality, using the department’s ticketing system.
- Providing excellent customer management, inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for customer issues within internal departments. This position will analyze trends associated with the assigned customer base and report potential areas of risk or reward to the management team. Success criteria are highly focused on customer satisfaction levels.
- Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively managing the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels. This includes taking ownership of the data entered into the CRM system, and updating both customers and appropriate internal employees of status of all issues on a timely basis.
- Collaborating extensively with peers, Customer Success Managers, Development, and Programmers to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team, and the effectiveness of information available to our clients.
- Analyzing technical trends with Vision Critical solutions to provide appropriate feedback to Product Development and Support management.
- Actively participating in weekly team meetings by providing feedback on current day-to-day activity.
- Providing rotational technical support coverage to Vision Critical customers during the working week and on Canadian/US/UK/Australian holidays as necessary, as well as participating in an on-call weekend rotation.
- Executing upon fee-based services for customers.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Fluency in additional European languages is desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in a client facing call center, help desk or technical support environment or equivalent consulting experience.
- Understanding of the software development cycle is a must.
- Understanding of Internet application technologies including; HTML, XML, Internet protocols, networking, firewalls, web Server configurations, internet application architecture and Internet security are needed.
- Experience in a self-directed work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools.
- Market research skills would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of C# and the .Net Framework would be an asset.
Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that improves customer relationships to grow customer lifetime value. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/visioncritical.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.