Vision Critical is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst [SOA] to join our team in the downtown Toronto office reporting to the VP, Sales & Marketing Operations. The SOA will work with the worldwide Sales organization to drive efficiency, improve productivity and ultimately aide in the acceleration of new and existing business. The SOA will play an integral role in the success of the organization and the company by contributing and executing simplified and streamlined operational processes.
- Maintain, automate and develop a sales reporting cadence package to support day to day business management, performance improvement and strategic insight development.
- Coordinate sales forecasting/planning and monitor to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and consistency across the sales team.
- Work cross functionally to interact with Sales, Customer Success, Legal and other departments to drive operational predictability, efficiency and simplicity.
- Provide strategic support to the Sales team on various issues ranging from SaaS pricing, subscription order generation, management of the end to end contract management system from signature to filing, sales proposals, best practices, and liaising with other departments for responses to standard operating procedures.
- Maintain and ensure field compliance for sales policies, procedures, and rules of engagement related to all aspects of Sales Operations including approval requirements, escalation processes, and compliance with standard guidelines.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and streamline or automate them.
Bachelor’s degree required.
- You are a self-starter with track record of creativity, innovation and experience working in a SaaS organization.
- You have 1+ years’ experience in Sales Operations with a strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com workflow and reporting.
- You love optimizing the sales process and finding ways to help the sales team maximize its success. You’re not a glass half-full person, you’re someone who strives to figure out how to fill up the glass.
- You have a proven ability to work in a high pace, cross-functional and fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- You embrace technology to drive productivity: You can evaluate which tools a team needs and implement effective programs to ensure adoption and best practices.
- You learn to swim: You’re willing to find a way to make things work without finding excuses and create processes to help the team learn faster.
- You have an understanding of principles of sales revenue forecasting and sales territory management.
- You demonstrate exceptional communication skills: you are a great listener, and can communicate effectively and clearly in both written and verbal interactions reflecting the appropriate sense of urgency.
- You have an ability to manage several priorities with strict deadlines and displays a fanatical attention to detail.
- You know what SaaS or Cloud Computing is: If you need to look it up, this role probably isn’t for you.
- You understand the chase: You know sales teams live for the deal and you’re all about helping the team win.
Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that improves customer relationships to grow customer lifetime value. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/visioncritical.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.