Who are we looking for?
As our Marketing Front End Developer, you will be responsible for the creation and production of user optimized and device responsive website content for our public-facing websites. With a keen eye for detail and a knowledge of web best practices you will work collaboratively with both the creative, content and demand team to produce optimal web experiences that meets the high demands and requirements of the business. Your HTML, CSS and JS coding skills are second-to-none and you strive to produce clean and light pages that load in seconds. You have strong project management skills and can work with multiple stakeholders, understand requirements and create a drive a plan to drive a project forward.
What would you do in this role?
- Manage day-to-day efforts to ensure smooth & efficient website updates including production updates, code changes, and collaborating on new UX and optimization initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and resolve cross-browser and cross-platform support issues.
- Collaborate with marketing, digital strategy and designers to ensure design quality and consistency of web pages.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and launch A/B tests.
- Liaise with BT on ongoing back-end maintenance of all websites.
- Liaise with design teams to manage requirements and delivery of all website assets
- Set up, QA and publish all new site content.
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, design, development and timelines for new web initiatives.
- Project manage new web initiatives and external vendors as needed.
- Help develop web experiences that adhere to coding best practices and accessibility standards
- Assist with the production of HTML email templates and other marketing assets that may require coding.
- Remain current with the latest digital design trends and tools.
How can you make an impact?
In a fast-growing global company, we follow best web best practices and are also not afraid to experiment with the newest technologies and techniques. Our marketing campaigns and lead generation efforts will rely on your expertise and code.
Why should you apply?
- Collaborate with a large and experienced marketing team including demand marketers, content marketers and graphics designers
- Have the opportunity to work on the most innovative B2B marketing campaigns and strategies such as account-based marketing.
- We encourage you to be the best at your craft. Join a company that embraces experimentation and trying the latest techniques and technologies
- Be in the center of the action - work with a wide variety of stakeholders within the business including product marketing, customer success, sales, exec team, human resources, partner channels etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or, HTML, CSS accreditation.
- 5+ years of work experience that includes web design, HTML and CSS programming experience
- Expertise in WordPress or similar CMS, any server-side scripting language, theming and module website architecture
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap, Node.js, Angular, React
- Solid understanding of responsive design
- An understanding of branding, strategic and marketing considerations
- A core understanding of industry best practices across digital channels
- A fundamental understanding of designing for different technologies, platforms and browsers
- Proven ability managing multiple, on-going timelines, as well as daily “rush” asks
- Flexibility to adapt to design requirement changes
- Knowledge of optimizing graphics for different platforms
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills with audiences across all level
- A keen interest in technical SEO and building web pages that are optimized to rank
- Experience in using Google Tag Manager to manage site scripts
- Experience with AMP
Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that improves customer relationships to grow customer lifetime value. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/visioncritical.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.