Senior Manager, Customer Success, London
Date of Posting: 7 December 2017
Closing Date: 4 January 2018
The Customer Success team
The Vision Critical Customer Success team in London champion the power of our platform to help organizations build better products, deliver better services and achieve better outcomes.
You are the day-to-day contact for our clients and are responsible for setting them up to effectively use our platform, educating them on the best practices of engaging with their customers and supporting their ongoing needs in gathering customer intelligence. In short, you will be passionate about making your client rock stars.
Beyond the day-to-day, you will be supporting our clients by inspiring them to think about how our platform can support their broader business needs (profiling their customers, developing strategic marketing content, delving deeper into new product opportunities or customer loyalty). And, don’t worry, we will train you on making these connections.
What’s the job?
- Manage 8-10 primary client accounts generating up to £400k in annual revenue
- Maintain strong relationships with client team members
- Lead regular client update meetings for primary accounts
- Facilitate quarterly client team workshops to review performance, plan ahead and capture ROI
- Provide superior service and support to ensure customer renewals
- Troubleshoot issues, escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure client expectations are exceeded
- Ensure all client accounts, contacts and opportunity data are up to date in our CRM platform
- Nurture & develop client relationships – retaining and extending their relationship with VC and their Insight Community
- Develop and maintain actionable account plans for all of your clients
- Lead workshops with client team members and stakeholders to plan and design the setup of new communities
- Co-design on-going community engagement plans to optimize member recruitment, participation, satisfaction and retention
- Implement promotional campaigns to drive increased awareness, demand and perceived value for communities across client organizations
- Capture on-going client ROI from each community in quarterly workshops
- Run annual health review meetings, developing and deliver content specific to community performance, outlining recommendations, milestones and goals
- Manage client and project level financial performance by keeping professional hours and direct costs within budget, and issuing client invoices promptly
- Lead both internal and external project delivery teams
- Provide coaching to other team members on project / community management and insight consulting
- Deliver informal learning / knowledge sharing sessions to the wider team
Marketing & New Business
- Participate in larger pitch teams for new business opportunities above £25k
- Participate occasionally in company events by (for example) co-facilitating workshops or delivering presentations
- Contribute occasional ideas to help position the company as a thought leader (suggestions for blog content / social media posts, white papers etc.)
Who is this job for?
Strong candidates will be:
- Display energy, ambition and excitement for the agency, its people and its clients
- Be a positive role model to others in the agency
- Deliver effectively at pace
- Retain a balance between big picture and detail when operating at speed
- Handle multiple projects confidently
- Thrive under pressure
- Challenge the status quo with new tools, processes and outputs
- Embrace digital innovation
- Support other team members by proactively sharing workloads, coaching and mentoring
- Embrace change
- Be constructively self-critical
- Always be willing to reinvent and improve
- Ensure all projects remain on scope and on budget
- Identify growth opportunities for each assigned client – recurring & ad-hoc revenue
- Be a self-starter and proactive
- Be organized and self-motivated
- Enjoy working in an empowered environment
- Own your workload
- Be accountable for your output and results
What will they earn?
- Significant number of years working within the business and using our platform, Sparq
- Significant number of years’ experience with project and client management experience required
- Proven experience managing up to 8-10 accounts simultaneously across a multitude of industry verticals
- Strong aptitude for technology with the ability to run clear, structured demos and client training sessions for our platform, Sparq
- Previous experience managing online communities, being responsible for developing a community engagement program and monitoring community health through defined KPI’s
- Understanding of how our client’s use online communities and the benefits they bring
- Completed a post-secondary diploma or degree, or has relevant business experience
- Professional presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent command of the English language, written and verbal
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving, analytical skills, and attention to details
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel) including skills for the formatting and creative visual display of information
- Market Research Industry experience, specifically online, or demonstrated knowledge (have taken related courses)
- Video editing skills a plus
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and in taking your career to the next level we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Vision Critical and encourage you to constantly check our website for a list of all current opportunities.