You are a modern marketer – obsessed with data, scalable marketing programs and integrated marketing campaigns. You understand the art and science of marketing, the importance of a strong demand generation engine and account-based sales and marketing strategies.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, executing and reporting of programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities in the sales funnel.
In this role, you will work with the VP Marketing - APAC, the Global Marketing team, and internal stakeholders to develop, implement and maintain demand activities. The role is based in our beautiful Sydney office but we are open to global candidates.
- Strategic Alignment. Align the demand generation strategy with business goals
- Integrated Marketing Programs. Deliver integrated marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and customer dedication with customer and prospect organizations. Programs include hosted events, regional sponsorships, hands-on workshops, local cross channel campaigns and demonstrate the value of Vision Critical to support new customer acquisition and expansion. For events, will own agenda, content creation, promotional materials and speaker acquisition.
- Program Optimization. Track and analyze marketing campaigns to optimize performance and provide reporting on programs to management
- Demand Generation. Develop and execute integrated campaigns to achieve pipeline, lead and database growth goals and drive net new revenue in the region
- Manage the demand generation budget to optimize program investments and tracking of investment ROI
- Collaboration. Collaborate with stakeholders (APAC marketing and sales team, and Global Marketing team) to develop a cohesive marketing strategy that ensures objectives are met and localization strategy is aligned to global marketing brand and communications
- Event Operations. Manage a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Automation. Manage and optimize marketing automation (Marketo) system and CRM (Salesforce) to support campaigns
- Strategic planning: Plan across the buyer’s journey (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU, Client Program Growth), personas, verticals and markets
- New MarTech. Perform research on best practices relating to all processes and technologies and bring new ideas to the table
- Vendor Management. Evaluate, select and manage marketing vendors and list vendors that contribute to customer and prospect data including list research, segmentation, targeting and reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, preferably high tech environment
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
- Ability to demonstrate track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
- Proven experience working with sales teams
- Power User of Marketing Automation (Marketo)
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market
- Open-mindedness about non-traditional approaches to marketing. You’re confident without being set in your ways. You’re well-informed and passionate about emerging trends in marketing and online business and culture
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a successful record of implementation
- Continuous desire to improve processes
- Expressive and fearless, can effectively convince and make your point without being abrasive
- Egoless, you focus on and do a great job of any given task without complaint
- Innovative, you think of interesting and alternative ways to get at a target market
Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that improves customer relationships to grow customer lifetime value. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/visioncritical.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.