As a Project Manager, you are responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved in the execution phase of insight community implementations, online research projects, and case problems within our Operations team. You also coordinate research operations for syndicated and proprietary studies. Responsibilities include project management, link tests, coordination with external sample providers and check/clean data. This role will work with various teams within the company and with our end clients, focusing on customer service and project success. You are responsible for all Ops deliverables due to the nature of the work volume. You are expected to manage multiple internal clients and projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Manage and implement projects (full ad-hoc or IC study management) for various internal and external customers.Confirmation of project specs, clarification of questionnaire logic and programming instructions
- Agreement of project timing
- Authoring of research materials – either yourself or coordinating the task through the Programming team
- Full survey QA
- Quota set-up (if any), sampling and deployment
- Fieldwork updates to your internal client
- Delivery of final data to spec
- Oversee internal and external vendor activities including data collection, data processing and web reporting tool
- Manage day-to-day project-related inquiries, ensuring timely response and insight
- Coordinate with various internal departments to complete projects on time while maintaining strong quality of work
- Follow QA processes to ensure quality deliverables to the customer. Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the QA process to mitigate against errors that impact internal teams and the customer
- Monitor and report on progress throughout the project lifecycle to ensure deliverables, budgets and timelines are met, and risks/issues are proactively addressed
- Contribute toward the development of strategies to increase efficiencies of operations and success of all projects
- Perform standardized checks for each survey to ensure that programmed questionnaires are targeting the right issues and to ensure continuous logic and flow throughout the study as changes are made over time
- Perform standardized checks for each purchased recruit project to ensure quality and timeliness of recruit traffic
- Maintain high-quality and customer-friendly relationships with both project clients and external vendors, encourage adherence to standard timelines and formats, and bending the rules as required. Work with all parties to increase efficiencies and accuracy of all projects
- Serve as a resource for customers and team members to resolve routine questions and ensure that issues are addressed
- Work as an integral part of team in connecting R&C and CS
- Co-ordination of complex data imports / migration with programming team
- Completed a post-secondary diploma or degree, or has relevant business experience
- Excellent command of the English language: written, spoken, grammar, writing
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience and proven ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated high level of customer service with internal and external customers
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Some experience recommended with tools such as Skype (or other instant messaging and conferencing systems), Slack (or other team messaging systems), and Salesforce Case (or other project management systems)
- Minimum 1 year project and client management experience required
- Expertise in trouble shooting and creating solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to positively influence fellow team members in multiple disciplines
Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that improves customer relationships to grow customer lifetime value. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/visioncritical.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.