Your role is to ensure that we source and recruit top talent and overall fabulous people into Vision Critical. You will play a critical role in our internal talent acquisition team ensuring that Vision Critical has the right people on our sales teams to expand our global reach. As a valuable member of the talent team you will help drive excellence and collaborate with internal clients across the globe to attract, source, recruit and onboard sales talent ensuring fit with our corporate culture. We are looking for someone who has a high sense of urgency, passion and desire to push what’s possible in talent acquisition. If you are tenacious, a true hunter for sourcing talent, have some skin in the game and would relish the opportunity to recruit in a fast moving, global, high growth environment where there is a real desire to turn recruiting as we know it on its ear – this could be the perfect time for you to make a move into an exciting new role.
- Source, headhunt, screen, interview and manage the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Liaise with sales leadership and hiring managers to understand hiring requirements, technical skills and desired personality characteristics
- Facilitate and lead intake meetings with hiring managers to better understand requirements for roles
- Utilize our ATS to build pipeline and track recruitment activity
- Conduct telephone interviews with candidates and lead/participate in in-person interviews as needed
- Build candidate networks and pipelines through sourcing passive candidates
- Advise internal clients on recruitment best practices
- Collaborate with team members to provide input for improvement in recruitment processes
- Balance activities to provide a world class candidate and Hiring Manager experience
- Articulate the value of joining VC and the career opportunities that exist here
- Ad hoc HR/Talent projects as needed
- You love the art of sourcing, and pride yourself on headhunting passive candidates and engaging with talent others only hope to connect with.
- You have a proven track record filling roles in sales and are a master at building relationships
- This isn’t your first dance with Recruiting in your career. You’ve got some serious moves – but always have a desire to learn and do more. 4 – 6 years of experience would be ideal.
- You understand and are very passionate about how critical a role of the recruiter is in growing tech company. A company is nothing without great talent!
- You know how to partner with hiring managers effectively. They want to work with you and consider you a broader extension of their team.
- You are constantly staying up to date on the latest recruiting trends and techniques.
- You know how to leverage social recruiting resources and in-house tools to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Candidate experience is incredibly important to you – and you get how it can really impact the Talent Acquisition function.
- People usually have used words like “passionate”, “smart”, “creative” and “collaborative” to describe you and would most definitely want to work with you again.
- You think recruitment can be done better and differently and want to be with an organization where you can make a real impact.
- You know employment branding is important to attraction efforts, and understand being a recruiter is a big part marketing too!
- You believe that there is always a solution to any challenge – and work with your hiring manager customers as a true partner in engaging great talent.
- You are highly driven and self-motivated to be successful in what you do – you aim to please.
- Your passion for attracting and hiring the best talent is outright contagious.
- You read this job description and said “that’s me!” to the sentences above.
Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that improves customer relationships to grow customer lifetime value. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/visioncritical.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.