We have a need for a passionate and proactive Sales Enablement leader that likes to help people succeed by providing training, coaching, communication, and content to global sales and partnership teams. Are you someone who has sales training experience and a "content mindset" from ideation to ensuring creation and distribution? Have you worked with or in product marketing to develop content plans to enable the field? The ideal person will evangelize our market to sales messaging to generate sales awareness and seek out reps and teams to find out what they need and make strategic, prescriptive suggestions. Design and content skills are not necessary but certainly a bonus. You will work closely will Product Management, Marketing and Sales and report into our Senior Vice-President, Sales Strategy.
- Deliver sales methodology, processes, and corporate strategy training to new and existing sales team members.
- Uses a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness including individual or small group instruction, self-study, simulation and role play exercises, distance learning, webinars, video conferencing, etc.
- Deliver a variety of different training modules to different levels of sales professionals in a channel centric organization.
- Develop and execute welcome packages, onboarding and training plans; provide summary reports of all training delivered, tracking performance to metrics.
- Design, develop and present training curriculum for online and classroom based learning; establish and coordinate annual training schedule.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to assess the success of product and skills training programs to ensure they are effectively aligned with business strategy and goals.
- Continually monitor sales performance to determine need for additional training.
- Stay current on new training methods, product and competition, and content best practices.
- Understand sales report design and analytics.
- The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of Sales Enablement experience supporting a global sales team and is strategic in his or her ability to execute on that strategy, plus 2-3 years of experience in either product marketing, content marketing, or marketing.
- You understand strategic ambiguity enough to ask questions, but act on the knowledge you have to create a working plan.
- You will spend time on strategy and optimization, but like working at a swift pace to identify lean areas to improve upon; you are agile and flexible with plans and with others.
- You have a "people first" mentality, and collaborate well with others across the organization. This role requires an engaging personality who loves to collaborate and takes great pride in how they help others.
- Experience in product marketing, content marketing, design and/or sales would be ideal.
- Strong communication skills are required for this key role on our team.
- Appreciation of different learning styles and ability to customise your approach.
- Delivering training and remote sessions with a mindset of continuous improvement of the distribution of content and communication.
- Excellent presentation skills, as well as the ability to motivate, teach and inspire the sales teams.
- Excellent follow through, organization, and on-time delivery.
Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that improves customer relationships to grow customer lifetime value. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/visioncritical.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.