The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the Accounts Payable/Cash Disbursements functions for Vision Critical and its subsidiaries, including processes, controls and implementation of best practices. He/She will work closely with other functional areas such as Finance, Procurement, Operations, other Company offices and external vendors to ensure transactional procedures are adhered to. This role reports to the Director, Finance Operations.
- Manages all activities in the accounts payable function
- Responsible for ensuring disbursement/payments are aligned with corporate policy and strategy
- Approve and post vendor invoices and employee expense reports for up to 10 subsidiaries
- Lead month-end process by ensuring the financial cut-off is timely, accurate, and complete
- Visibility on expense accruals and methodology for accurate entry and tracking
- Lead and build a world-class AP function in terms of design, development, and implementation of processes and best practices
- Ensure company spend is under control by monitoring compliance with policies and escalating to senior management where necessary
- Monitoring payment terms, company cash flow, exception management, year-end audit, vendor relationships, 1099’s, etc.
- Develop and monitor metrics, reporting and the performance of the AP group
- Provide leadership and guidance for resolution support associated with Accounts Payable and travel and expense issues
- Develop and monitor internal controls to ensure integrity of the accounts payable process
- Utilize resources and ensure current and future processes can be scaled
- Management of the Corporate Credit Card program
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have at least five years of accounts payable experience
- Minimum 2-4 years experience managing staff
- Provide exception service to internal & external stakeholders – ability to cater communication to sensitive Vendors, as well as Executives and Senior leadership
- Strong analytical, technical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in cloud-based accounting systems, specifically Netsuite, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be dependable, customer focused, results oriented, and able to work as a member of a team
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people at Vision Critical. Join us!
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.