Vision Critical has an exciting new role for an Executive Assistant in their beautiful Vancouver office. In this role you will provide exceptional executive and administrative support to 3 Executives, and in so doing promote a positive and professional image for Vision Critical with clients, and other external and internal audiences.
- Provides world class support to the executive team in a timely and efficient manner
- Coordinating/maintaining calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, preparing documents, draft letters and presentations
- Coordinate extensive and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements, hotels and itineraries
- Plans and coordinate for onsite and offsite meetings, meeting rooms, special functions and events including logistics such as location, meals, communication, materials and RSVP’s
- Complete and process expense reports, invoice approvals, professional registrations
- Serves as the main point of contact for inquiries about meetings, scheduling and communication
- Proactively resolve any issues in a professional manner
- Greets all guests, clients and new hires to this team and notifies relevant parties of arrival
- Deal with confidential and sensitive issues requiring a high level of discretion and tact
- Manage a variety of key projects and initiatives and other tasks as required
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience, and 3 years at executive support level, preferably in an international professional services work environment
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office Suite including advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated strength in time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and demanding environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and be able to adapt quickly to last-minute changes, taking them in stride while maintaining a pleasant manner and motivating spirit
- Take initiative to identify and execute upcoming tasks and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated team player
- Strong sense of professionalism and diplomacy with demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients, and internal and external business partners
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people at Vision Critical. Join us!
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.