Vision Critical is seeking a Training Specialist & Coordinator to join our team in Vancouver, BC, reporting to the Employee Enablement Manager, Business Systems. This role will be responsible for assisting in creating and implementing training programs for colleagues that utilize VC’s internal business systems.
- Participate in assigned projects as requested by the Leadership Team.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Facilitate design sessions with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, and project teams.
- Work closely with the Business Systems team (BA’s, PM’s, Product Mgrs, QA, Developers) to understand the full scope of all system changes and projects.
- Design and develop concise, creative training content.
- Maintain a library of training materials and publish updates to SharePoint
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Creation of video system walkthroughs to add to LMS learnings.
- Assist in creation of training communications and system releases.
- Facilitate system training for management and staff using methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences and workshops.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
- Determine appropriate session/event times and venues, and book accordingly.
- Evaluate success of training programs through post-program participant feedback and analysis of adoption metrics defined.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes required.
- Provide thought leadership to the Training Team to ensure the department has a strategic vision aligned to the evolving needs of the company.
- Ensure that all learning solutions incorporate best practices in adult learning theory.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in a SaaS organization
- LMS experience preferred – Almond, WalkMe
- Experience with Camtasia Studio or similar software
- Intermediate knowledge in Salesforce.com is preferred
- Proven ability to work in a high pace cross-functional environment
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects
- Self-starter with track record of creativity and innovation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great business sense
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- An ability to manage several complex priorities with strict deadlines.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people at Vision Critical. Join us!
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Vision Critical deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Vision Critical.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer.