A colossal revolution is happening in the way organizations engage with their customers and Vision Critical is leading the charge. We provide technology and expertise for our clients to build and manage online insights communities, engaging with their own consumers and stakeholders on a regular basis through the use of online surveys, discussions, videos and 3D simulations. Our client base includes one third of the world’s top 100 brands and our top-notch professionals are spread across the globe in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and South Africa. And we are getting recognized for our hard work: Vision Critical was recently named one of the top five SaaS companies and one of the top ten software companies in Canada by Branham300, in addition to being amongst Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, BC’s Top Employers and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People. Join our team!
About the Technical Support Team
We are a tight-knit team who are dedicated to providing responsive, high quality support to our clients 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. We are focused on ensuring all software questions are addressed quickly and efficiently, while ensuring that our documentation and knowledge base are comprehensive and accessible to those who prefer self-help resources. We strive to ensure that we deal with a problem one time only, pushing ourselves and others to identify and address the root causes of any issues we encounter. We believe that Technical Support is the face of the company to our clients, and it is our job to ensure client satisfaction every time we are contacted.
About the Role
You will be responsible for providing responsive and high quality support to our clients for all our products. This includes:
- Managing resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of clients.
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise in our web applications.
- Documenting and recording all activity and communication with customers according to departmental standards of quality, using the department’s ticketing system.
- Providing excellent client management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for client issues within internal departments. This position will analyze trends associated with the assigned customer base and report potential areas of risk or reward to the management team. Success criteria are highly focused on customer satisfaction levels.
- Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively managing the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels. This includes taking ownership of the data entered into the CRM system and updating both client and appropriate internal employees of status of all issues on a timely basis.
- Executing upon fee-based services for clients.
- Collaborating extensively with peers, Account Managers, Development, and Programmers to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team, and the effectiveness of information available to our clients.
- Analyzing technical trends with Vision Critical solutions to provide appropriate feedback to Product Development and Support management.
- Actively participating in weekly team meetings by providing feedback on current day-to-day activity.
- Providing rotational technical support coverage to Vision Critical customers during the working week and on Canadian holidays as necessary, as well as participating in an on-call weekend rotation.
- Excellent communication skills in English, fluency in additional European languages is desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in a client facing call center, help desk or technical support environment or equivalent consulting experience.
- Understanding of the software development cycle is a must.
- Understanding of Internet application technologies including; HTML, XML, Internet protocols, networking, firewalls, web Server configurations, internet application architecture and Internet security are needed.
- Experience in a self-directed work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools.
- Market research skills would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of C# and the .Net Framework would be an asset.
Ready to join our team?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Vision Critical and encourage you to constantly check our website for a list of all current opportunities.